Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Experiences

Hey Punkin! You're just getting so big - I can't believe it. And pretty darn cute, I must say! The past couple of weeks have been chocked full of new experiences (plus an old one). The 1st week of January you had your 6 month doctor's visit, and he said you had fluid in both ears which may or may not turn into an ear infection. Well, guess what happened that night - you got a fever - hello ear infection! So we're on ear infection #2. You may end up having tubes like your brother, but hopefully not!
The doctor also said we could start you on baby food. So we started you off with peas! You seem to like them. We've since tried carrots and green beans. So far so good!
And lastly, I think I mentioned earlier that you're getting a tooth. We'll you're getting TWO! And you can totally see them now. You look so cute when you smile with those 2 bottom teeth sprouting through! But it sure does hurt when you try to give a kiss and bite down on my cheek! Those are some sharp suckers!
So I think we're on our way to many more exciting events in your life! I'll keep you updated as they come along! Kiss Kiss from Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment